Set up Multiple Entities in One Database – First 5 Multi-Entities Included
Growing organizations have a need for multi-location and multi-company accounting. Traditional accounting systems make it difficult and extremely inefficient to work with multiple companies. Entering shared expenses becomes a nightmare of inefficiency and makes consolidated reporting almost impossible. Often older accounting systems require payment for each individual company causing your monthly license to escalate.
Gravity Software™ (Gravity) allows organizations to set up multiple legal entities in one database, and the first five entities are included at no additional cost. If your company has multiple entities, you’re probably spending a lot of time with duplicate data entry and manual spreadsheets consolidating information. What about the costs to manage each database? And the software license costs?
As businesses grow, they need a strong financial system like Gravity. To stay competitive, businesses need to reduce costs to be more effective and efficient. And what about real-time information into all your line of businesses so you can make better informed decisions?
In Gravity, expenses can be entered on one screen and shared with unlimited legal entities. Each legal entity can have its own or consolidated reports. Master information like customers and vendors can be shared or secured as needed. You can customize your reports by location, region or any other preferred criterion.
Multi-Entity Benefits include:
- Shared Master Files - Share Vendors, Customers and Chart of Accounts among some or all entities.
- Consolidations - Easy Multi-entity, multi-tiered consolidation reports.
- Automatic Inter-Entity Accounting - Gravity will distribute line items to multiple entities and automatically manage 'Due To' and 'Due From' accounts.
- Close Your Books Faster - Gravity's real-time architecture makes closing period end a non-event.
- Mobility - Access your information anywhere, anytime, with real-time insights into all your multiple entities.
- Dashboards: With integrated tools like Microsoft’s Power BI, you can quickly develop meaningful real-time dashboards to make better informed decisions
Gravity’s goal is to fill the gap between entry level accounting software like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications. Start saving your business time and money with only one efficient database to manage. Sign up for Gravity’s FREE 30-day Trial or Schedule a Demo. My business is connected. Is yours?