Set up Multiple Entities in One Database – First 5 Multi-Entities Included
Traditionally, organizations with multiple companies have to set up each one in an individual database and often pay a fee for each individual company. Entering shared expenses becomes a nightmare of inefficiency and makes consolidated reporting almost impossible.
Gravity Software™ (Gravity) allows organizations to set up multiple legal entities in one database, and the first five entities are included at no additional cost. Master information like customers and vendors can be shared or secured as needed.
Expenses can be entered on one screen and shared with unlimited legal entities. Each legal entity can have its own or consolidated reports. Non-profits are easily able to track individual funds and develop organization wide reports including functional expense statements. Gravity provides organizations with greater efficiency and a lower overall cost of ownership.
As businesses grow, they need a strong financial system like Gravity. If your company has multiple entities, you’re probably spending a lot of time with duplicate data entry and manual spreadsheets consolidating information. What about the costs to manage each database? And the software license costs?
To stay competitive, businesses need to reduce costs to be more effective and efficient. And what about real-time information into all your line of businesses so you can make better informed decisions?
Multi-entity Benefits include:
- Shared Master Files - Share Vendors, Customers and Chart of Accounts among some or all entities.
- Consolidations - Easy Multi-entity multi-tiered consolidation reports.
- Automatic Inter-Entity Accounting - Gravity will distribute line items to multiple entities and automatically manage 'Due To' and 'Due From' accounts.
- Close Your Books Faster - Gravity's real-time architecture makes closing period end a non-event.
- Real-time Access - Access your information anywhere, anytime, with real-time insights into all your multiple entities.
- Scalability - Enjoy a cloud-based solution that can scale up or down based on your business needs. Add a company; it's so easy!
Gravity is the #1 accounting software written on Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) and provides small to medium sized businesses (SMBs) the distinct advantage of have their financials & CRM fully integrated on one platform. Our guiding principle is to simplify the lives of our users while providing businesses the platform they need to grow.
Gravity’s goal is to fill the gap between entry level accounting software like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications. If you’re a Multi-entity organization on an entry level accounting solution like QuickBooks, take a look at Gravity Software.