More small to medium size businesses (SMBs) rely on a cloud solution that can scale based on their business needs. Gravity Software™ (Gravity) is a complete accounting solution written on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform. Gravity fills the gap between small business accounting solutions like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications. So when your business starts to grow, you will need more features, security and functionality than an entry level solution can provide. Gravity provides an efficient, intuitive accounting solution that changes your business from a manual, daily grind to a streamline, automation operation. So, if your business is experiencing any of the following, it may be time to look for a more viable accounting solution.
- Your reports are taking longer to produce. And by the time you get them, is the data five days old?
- Your product or service is in high demand, but you're struggling to keep up.
- Is your current solution on the most updated version because of the cost and time to upgrade?
- Are you wasting time logging in and out of databases?
- Reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, even annually) is difficult at best, and often unreliable due to grow inaccuracies or lack of timeliness
- Are your Financials and CRM fully integrated in one database, on one platform? Or, are you having difficulty managing all your data in separate islands of information.
If any of the above described your business in whole or in part, it's time for an accounting software overhaul. SMBs can utilize Gravity's Advanced Financial Statements to track, measure, and enhance their businesses overall profitability within hours.
Gravity Software's Cloud Financials include:
Easily search all your data.
Provides full transparency for your activities. Track changes in data for security and analytic purposes.
Easily access all your information to create your own dashboards.
Tracking locations events, machinery, etc.
Automatically calculate financial, operational and activity based metrics.
Control access to your company's data to ensure your data integrity.
Set-up multiple entities in one database. Master information like customers and vendors can be shared or secured as needed.
Track products wherever you do business. Each location can control it's own pricing, reordering ad stocking characteristics.
Define your company's reporting structure, to easily set-up departments, profit centers, and divisions.
Gravity's Secure Cloud Solution Built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform
A proven platform that hosts over 40,000 companies worldwide and has become one of the most reliable and scalable platforms available today. Want to learn more about Gravity Software? Schedule your demo today!