How well is your Family Home Office operation structured? Are your financials streamlined, landing in the right places, in real time? Easy to track and reconcile? Or, would you describe its management as more of a crapshoot? Maybe a free-for-all with the structural integrity of a house of cards? Do you have real-time insights into all your business investments? Or is it being pieced together in several spreadsheets because of an old accounting system like QuickBooks that your bookkeepers are using? If so, let’s put together a Family Home Office operational wish list, one in which you’re hoping for improved functions and capabilities.
If your financials aren’t landing where they’re intended, and recording transactions in real time seems out of reach at best, cheer up, there’s light at the end of the tunnel. First, let’s take a look at that wish list. Perhaps you were wishing for…
- Transparency 24/7, 365
- Financials that are easy to use
- Dashboards with real-time insights
- Consolidated financials for all your businesses in one database
- Complete transaction audit trail
- A cost-effective system that allows you easily scale up or down
The list above might seem a bit lofty or ambitious, but hey, this is your family business. You and your family built this from the ground up. Why shouldn’t you be able to enjoy the benefits of a streamlined operation?
Once you’ve had enough of going through what feels like a search and rescue just to find a single transaction, take a look at a real accounting solution for your Family Home Office financials.
What a Family Home Office Can and Should Be
If you’re in the hunt for a new solution, then look to a cloud-based accounting software that offers easy implementation, is easy to use, and more—so you can enjoy true and accurate visibility into all aspects of your Family Home Office Financials, from one location to another.
Even better, consider Gravity Software™ (Gravity), a cloud-based accounting solution written on the Microsoft Dynamic 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform. Gravity fills the gap between entry level accounting software like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications like Sage Intacct. Once implemented, Gravity provides each company, each location, with secure, web-based access to real-time information, so your staff can do their job, from any browser, on any device. Say goodbye to crunching numbers, detective work to track a transaction, and especially to those cumbersome spreadsheets. Operate with confidence, knowing that your transactions from each location are on point, in real time and precise!
Easy, Efficient Data Analysis and Reporting
With Gravity, you can empower your business at each location, by setting up parameters for your staff to access the areas of your shared database that you want them to see. That’s right: you can implement varying degrees of security measures and accessibility so each team member at any location can view and utilize the information they need without unnecessarily accessing data or sensitive information. The result: you’ll be able to make better-informed decisions.
- Better Financial Reporting: Utilize Gravity’s financial reporting tools to compare entities and analyze trends within one company or across companies. Easily create your own customized system of reports. Did you know that the first five companies are included? Nice!
- Real-Time Analytics: With integrated tools like Microsoft’s Power BI you can quickly develop meaningful dashboards to prevent issues becoming problems.
- A Reliable and Streamlined Reporting Process: Easily create your own customized system of reports. Eliminate manual data entry and spreadsheets. The Result: Your weekly reports actually arrive every week. Month End: at month end.
Gravity can optimize your Family Home Office with multi-entity operations into one database while still providing detailed and customized reporting by location, region or any other preferred criterion. Gravity provides true savings in time, money and headaches with only one efficient, consolidated database to manage. So, when your business needs more features, security and functionality, consider Gravity Software. Did I mention that the first five entities are on us? Gravity Software – Make Accounting Fun Again!