Are you looking to expand your product offerings for your clients? Looking for that perfect in between niche: an accounting solution actually written on the Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform while still promoting your highly skilled CRM services? Well, let me introduce you to Gravity Software™ (Gravity) robust business financials. Gravity is targeted at 2nd stage companies that have outgrown QuickBooks or other entry level accounting software, but are not yet ready for larger, complex and expensive enterprise applications.
Whether your client is running a nonprofit, fighting the good fight, or a growing Small to Medium sized Business (SMB) trying to advance to the next level, Gravity’s financials are sure to enhance your clients’ data tracking and analysis. By utilizing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform, Gravity streamlines the near infinite operational processes on which businesses rely, so they can operate from anywhere without all the startup costs associated with other accounting applications. With implementation of a cloud-based solution, your clients’ growing SMB can gain significant advantages, like ease of scalability, secure environment, and real-time access to data, just to name a few.
As a Gravity Software Partner, why not provide your clients with a robust accounting solution that provides better insights into all their lines of business: driving sales, improving customer service and increasing productivity? Your clients can easily navigate from Gravity’s back office financial solution to front office Sales, Service and Marketing.
Operational Efficiency with the Dynamics 365 Platform
Wave goodbye to separate platform implementations and 3rd party applications for integration. There’s no connectors, no portals needed. You client has just one interface, utilizing the same tools on all their companies’ data. Imagine all of those tools and technologies available for their accounting system as well as Sales & Marketing. Add PSA, Field Service or Time & Billing, and everything works seamlessly. Training time is cut in half as there is only one interface to learn.
For a salesperson with a customer on the phone, Inventory is just a click away. And for a Controller projecting cash flow, sales projections can be available in a second. Imagine having access to all your company’s information in one place. For example, you can have a workflow that notifies staff working on a project in PSA (Project Services Automation) that the accounting department just put a customer on hold. Imagine getting the whole client picture t in one screen, with open receivables and the value of open work orders in field service. No more having to open another system to access information on your client.
- EOS Scorecards: It’s never too early to for a startup to start driving accountability throughout your organization.
- Purchase Order System: From pre-established approval mechanisms and verifiable price documentation, to order tracking and receiving functions, you’ll know who placed, approved, received and signed off on each purchase order.
- Full-Role Based Security: Decide who can access what, knowing that customer and financial data are secure all around.
- Multi-Company Accounting: If your startup has really taken off and expanded to include a warehouse (or two), or maybe a second distribution hub or a chain of retail stores, Gravity’s agile data consolidation functions provide easy and immediate access to financial and customer data so reports are produced with timeliness and precision.
- Revenue Recognition Capabilities: let the software do the work for you. Your business can appropriately recognize revenue and expenses in the period they are earned.
- Advanced Financial Reporting: model your company’s financial reporting needs, including consolidation of financial and operational reports.
- Customizable Dashboards with Intuitive Drill-Down Capabilities: See what you want to see in an instant, and find even the most minute bit of information with just a click.
- True Multi-Location Inventory Tracking and Management Capabilities: No longer a single unit in a strip mall? Has your startup grown to include multiple locations? Track, control and manage products wherever you do business, ultimately saving time and money.
- And much more!
If I can name one big take away, Gravity’s big claim to fame, is Gravity’s strong multi-company model. Gravity makes intercompany transactions simple and consolidations a breeze. So, as an accounting or consulting professional, you have the ability to become a Gravity Advisor and/or Agent. Schedule your online demo of Gravity today to learn more. My business is connected. Is yours?