For many, closing out the year is filled with drinks, gatherings, and a few resolutions, promising to do better next year. As a business owner, you want to have a fast start into the new year and not have to worry that year-end financial statements are accurately closed out. While others see party favors and champagne on their immediate horizon, your personal GPS forewarns of manual inventory counts and Hail Mary year-end financials, hoping you’re somewhere close to the End Zone of Accuracy. And you figured, thanks to my slower than molasses entry level accounting software, no Rose Parade, no ball drop from Time Square, and especially, no Wolverines versus South Carolina Bowl game, for me. If only you had a system that didn’t hold you back.
Whether you’re at the helm of an aspiring startup, or experiencing that spurt of business growing pains, sometimes you’ll find that the best move that you can make when expanding, is to look within. That’s right: examine your own system of operations from the inside-out. What’s the hold-up? Do you have real-time insights into all your business operations? Do you really have accurate inventory counts? Is your team able to collaborate efficiently and effectively? If yes, congrats! If no, it’s time to look for new technology to help your business grow faster. After all, that’s what you want, right? If answers are slow to come, no matter how fast your staff may type and send out requests, you may have an operational issue. Internal systems on separate islands, separate databases. If data-critical answers are hard to come by and obtaining them is more like a surgical tooth extraction, from a Detroit Lion nose tackle, your accounting solution may be anything but. If you’re winding the year down and you foresee Valentine’s Day coming before your year-end financials are finished, then it’s definitely time for a change.
Make a Toast & Eliminate Operational Inefficiencies
Wouldn’t it be great to have an accounting solution that was exactly that, a solution? One that helps propel your business forward by saving time, money and eliminating the operational inefficiencies that rendered your business two-dimensional? Or, would you rather not change and deal with painful scenarios like these?…
- Delayed Operational Reports. While Contrary to the name, an Aging Report shouldn’t take forever to produce. And you shouldn’t have to wait a week to get them either. Net Result: When they finally come, the reports are obsolete.
- Last-Minute Manual Counts & Inventory Management. While everyone else is looking forward to the countdown, you’re counting stock, with a pen and a clipboard. Net Result: Time lost and wasted, counts are still inaccurate and items remain on back order.
- Lack of Secure Data Measures and Accessibility. More often than not, the most commonly reported problem with a growing business is difficulty with proper data accessibility. Proper measures not in place? And as a result, the people who need information cannot access it. Siloed data structures hindering accessibility. The Net Result: information is delayed, answers (not just inventory) are on back order, and reports graduate to fossil status.
If you could only ditch your entry-level accounting software which hinders more than it helps. When it comes to an accounting solution that can close out the current year and ring in the next one, you naturally want the best, and not just the closest one off the shelf. Something cloud-based? Scalable? For sure. Intuitive and easy to use? Absolutely! In fact, you’re looking for all that and more. Specifically, the best thing you can do for your growing business is Make a Toast: ditch your entry level accounting software and implement Gravity Software™ (Gravity). Gravity is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform. An open platform that hosts over 4 million users worldwide. Don’t drop the ball! Instead, get a fast start into the New Year with Gravity. With Gravity, you can:
- Easily and Immediately Extract Data. Between easy to use templates and customizable dashboards, you can find the data (and the answers when you need them), without the frustration of delays and unnecessary waiting. Gravity provides a solution that rids your operation of those frantic calls and emails looking and hoping for information that you should have at your fingertips. Net Result: Real-time insights. Reports are timely and reliable.
- Share Master Files. With proper security features in place, you can easily share data. Net Result: By sharing master files and allowing access to those who need it, you effectively eliminate siloed data issues and inefficiencies.
- Generate Fast and Reliable Consolidated Financials. Track and breakdown vendor expenses by location. Now you can compare one location to another, or multiple locations simultaneously, with each entity’s data successfully consolidated. Net Result: You’re able to easily create a proactive analysis over any area of your business.
- Capture and Analyze Critical Data. Who wants to wait for a manager to get back to you with answers? Hint: No one. When data is properly and securely consolidated, you can drill-down and get the reports you need. Want to compare vendor pricing between this year and the past three years? Check your dashboard and click. Want to see which customers are taking advantage of your latest deals? No worries. Want to determine if it’s time to restructure those deals for next year? Done. Net Result: Because of fast and easy drill-down capabilities, answers to all those questions (and many more), are right at your fingertips.
Everyday more businesses are transitioning to a cloud-based application. With Gravity, your business can operate from anywhere without all the startup costs associated with other accounting applications. Gravity fills the gap between entry level accounting software like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications like Sage Intacct. Learn more about Gravity and schedule your online demo today! Gravity Software – The technology just works!