Well Gravity Software™ (Gravity) is fixin’ to attend the CRMUG Summit in Nashville this week, so y'all stop by Booth 467 for all the gossip. Gravity has entered the mid-market in accounting software and is the only accounting solution built on the Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform. Yep, you heard that right. You can easily add Gravity’s business financials as another app to your existing Microsoft CRM. Now go get those shiny cowboy boots on because you’ll have more time to practice your two-step with only one database to manage. Yippee ki-yay!
Bridging the Gap for SMBs
Gravity is designed for businesses that have outgrown their entry level accounting software like QuickBooks or Xero, but are not ready to jump to an enterprise application. So, if your business is running on an on-premise solution like Dynamics GP and looking to move to a cloud-based solution, you should really look at what Gravity has to offer. With lower cost of ownership, easy to implement, and real-time insights into your sales and financials, your business can run more efficiently. You’ll have the ability to make better informed decisions on your business. What about your employees? Are they frustrated having to manage different databases, not to mention completely different software?
Buck Off those Accounting Solution Issues
When your Sales and Financial applications are isolated in separate databases, the amount of time lost and wasted is almost unbelievable. If your business is experiencing any of the following issues, it may be time to look for a more viable accounting solution.
- Are your reports are taking a long time to produce? And by time you get them, is the data no longer current and accurate?
- Your product or service is in high demand, but are you struggling to keep up?
- Your current solution is on an outdated version because of the cost and time to upgrade?
- Are you spending (and wasting) time logging in and out of databases?
- Are you and your team finding reporting (weekly, monthly, quarterly, even annually) difficult at best, and often unreliable due to growth inaccuracies and/or lack of timeliness?
- Are your Financials and CRM not fully integrated in one database? on one platform? Are you having difficulty managing all your data in separate islands of information?
If you’ve found yourself answering ‘yes’ to one or more of the above questions, it’s time to write that Dear John letter to your entry level accounting software provider. Go ahead and explain what’s missing, what’s not working. You may want to include some of the following:
Dear Current Entry Level Accounting Software,
My growing business needs a(n):
- Unlimited number of users.
- Sophisticated multi-location, departments or profit center reporting.
- Ability to track transactions to events, projects or other dimensions.
- Better security presence and true audit trails.
- Ability to integrate to external systems.
- Implementation of my own workflow around transactions.
- Integrated CRM to automate sales & marketing.
- Better internal controls.
Saddle Up with Gravity
Why not have a business solution that can provide real-time metrics into all your lines of business? Since Dynamics 365 is a very open and robust platform, you can pick and choose which modules you want to include for your business. For example, a company can choose accounting from Gravity, Sales from Microsoft, Field Service from a 3rd party Modus-O, and/or Grant Management from GrantVantage. The list to fit your business needs is endless. Modules can be added, like Time and Billing, and the platform and all existing modules remain. In the end, your business maintains the greatest flexibility, value and overall efficiency using an open platform. So, upgrades are not a problem.
So, if Dynamics 365 is your platform for Sales, I highly encourage you to take a look at Gravity Software. Gravity's online business solution allows you to easily navigate from Gravity's back office financial business application to front office Sales & Service. Yep, that’s what I’m talking about! Just one database to manage, all on one robust platform. Gravity keeps your business from floating around, so you can provide your company with the flexibility to manage your business, anywhere, anytime. So, before you lose yourself in Nashville, stop by Booth 467 to learn why Gravity is all the buzz. Or simply connect with me on LinkedIn. Once we’re connected, text me and I’ll buy you a drink during the conference. Make Accounting Fun . . . Again with Gravity Software! Y’all stop by, you hear?