If you’re running an online business, no doubt, you entered the game looking to gain some market share from your traditional competitors with their traditional store fronts. The internet makes it possible for your business to thrive and reach new clients not just regionally, but globally. With reduced overhead, you can invest in other areas of your business: revamped advertising? launching a new product or service? more inventory? a larger warehouse or second distribution hub? a reliable cloud accounting application? The list goes on.
Or, if your name is already in lights and your product (or service) is already top notch and golden, you might be looking to improve your operational efficiency. If you’re running your online business on an entry level accounting software, your business is probably struggling to keep up. Stop if any of these scenarios sound familiar: my staff are spending way too much time…
- completing orders,
- reconciling invoices,
- completing reports,
- managing inaccurate inventory.
Your company is losing money every day. The good news: you don’t have to start from scratch to streamline your operation. Instead, consider implementing a cloud-based accounting solution like Gravity Software™ (Gravity). Built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform, Gravity allows for you to streamline your operation without missing a beat, losing an order, or a customer.
So, why run with a cloud-based solution? Why Gravity? A streamlined, easy to implement solution like Gravity, improves your online business because it makes every facet of your operation faster, more efficient at every step, essentially, a lean, mean, online machine!
Easy as Pie:
- Easy Set-Up: No more wasted downtime, no more lost orders, or worse, dissatisfied customers.
- Open Platform: Since Gravity is written on an open, Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform allowing easy, real-time integration with almost any POS or outside system. No more exporting and importing to get financial statements..
- Low Overhead and Maintenance: You’ve already said goodbye to the idea of an office and storefront. Why not ditch the idea of a cumbersome server as well? Save even more money and lower that overhead even more, when all software maintenance and updates are done in the cloud.
- Scalability: Gravity’s cloud accounting capabilities are designed to grow with your business, and you can add more users when you’re ready. If, in a few quarters, you see the need for small or large scale expansion, you can scale up as much or as little as you need.
- Robust Reporting: Get rid of all those spreadsheets and hours of manipulating information. Gravity’s Advanced Financial Reporting tools allow you to easily analyze, consolidate and present your company’s financial statements without using Excel.
- Data Accessibility, Streamlined and Secure: Ensure your data integrity with Gravity’s Full Role Based Security. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your company data is safe and secure. You control who has access to what. For instance, an accounting team member may have access to putting invoices in a system, but may not have access to print checks. Gravity provides security specific to the user and field level.
Gravity is structured to help manage and efficiently operate and grow with your online operations. Gravity is more than just fast; it’s agile because it grows with your business, and it’s easy to customize when needed. The result: reduced overhead costs and increased operational efficiencies in all directions. Gravity Software, Making Accounting Fun Again!