Sure, you might be filling orders, meeting most deadlines, taking care of, and addressing the majority of your customers’ needs, but if that’s the case, then you’re just getting by and your accounting software isn’t doing your business any favors. What about the interns you have to hire to close out the end of the month because you have to go in and out of databases? The daily grind of entering data into different systems becomes so tedious. Not to mention the hurdles that come by because your business is growing and you have to implement a temporary fix. You have to ask yourself, are you running your system or is your system running you?
If your operation needs a boost of efficiency, now’s the time to see what can be done to get and stay ahead of the curve.
So, if your accounting software is stuck on old technology, let’s take a closer look. Do you…
- have difficulty with accessibility? Do employees frequently report the inability to gain remote access? Not having full and complete access to critical data while in the field severely cuts down on efficiency and only adds to client frustration.
- notice a lack of customization? If you’re constantly trying to make your operation fit the parameters of your accounting software, then you’re doubling the amount of work to achieve the same result. Time to implement a solution that works for your business needs, not the other way around.
- allocate real estate in your office for hardware? If so, that gigantic server that’s taking up space in your storage closet, or taking up too much real estate, has got to go. Switching to a cloud based accounting solution eliminates the need for on-site server and maintenance, while all maintenance and upgrades can be completed and implemented remotely without major downtime. We’re talking minutes, not hours and days.
- find yourself logging in and out of multiple databases? OK, so you’re blessed with multiple locations. A warehouse here, a retail site or two across town. Maybe even a string of locations. That’s awesome! What’s not so hot is having to log in and out from one separate database to another each time you want to access data for a different location. Even if you’ve got the log-in routine down, you’re still spending valuable time logging in and out. Go ahead and consolidate your data into one secure and accessible database. When you’re operating in the cloud, you can gain easy access to data from every location without the tedious log-in/ log-out steps.
- Find yourself and your team drowning in spreadsheets? Sure, those spreadsheets seemed pretty cool when you created that first little ten-page report. But now that your business has grown, so have those reports. Weekly, monthly, quarterly reports… all done on spreadsheets? If you’ve reached or come anywhere close to this point, then you’re drowning in a sea of inefficiency and spreadsheets. Time to implement an accounting solution that works for you.
Find an Accounting Software that Works for You
When it comes to a cloud-based solution, consider Gravity Software™ (Gravity). Built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform, Gravity is structured to help manage and efficiently operate your business. By implementing a cloud-based solution, you’ll reduce those dreaded overhead costs while increasing operational efficiencies across the board.
Enjoy easy access. When you’re cloud-based, you and your valuable team members can access valuable data from anywhere, ultimately helping them take care of your most valuable asset: your customers.
Make it yours, your way. Gravity’s customizable templates and dashboard capabilities adjust to your business, not the other way around. See what you want, when you want it. Share or not share. Use what works for you.
Appreciate reduced overhead. Say goodbye to valuable overhead spent on hardware and maintenance. Gravity’s cloud-based operation ensures that updates, maintenance and other service needs don’t interfere or take away from valuable operation time.
One team, one database. Even with multiple locations, Gravity provides secure data consolidation with a single database for multiple sites. Rest assured, it’s not a free-for-all. You determine who can see what.
Those are just some of the ways to save and grow at the same time! My business is connected. Is yours?