The challenge for small businesses is to recognize when they have outgrown their entry level accounting software. As a business owner, you want a business system to efficiently manage your day to day operations. So let’s go through the checklist.
Does your current accounting software:
- Provide you with security and audit trails? As you grow and have more employees working within the application, you need better internal controls.
- Give you real-time insights into your operations so you can make better informed decisions? Is your information transparent or tied up in personal spreadsheets?
- Let you market smarter? Manage your customers and sales? Are Marketing and Sales islands on their own?
- Allow you to report on locations, product lines or profit centers? As you get more complex, so do your reporting needs.
- Give you the ability to track more than just basic inventory transactions? Is your inventory being properly costed and accounted for?
- Have an integrated CRM system? Can you see a 360-degree view of your customers?
- Empower your workforce to operate from anywhere, at any time? Is it available on mobile devices?
- Work in the cloud? Are you spending too much time managing hardware, upgrades etc.?
- Give you unlimited number of users? Can your system grow as you do?
There’s no one answer to how big a company must be before it outgrows the software it is using. For most companies it’s more a matter of functionality. As companies grow and become more sophisticated, they need to track more than just basic financial transactions.
Gravity Software’s robust solution is built on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 (aka Microsoft CRM) platform. Gravity’s cloud solution allows you to easily navigate from Gravity’s back office financial business solution to front office, Sales, Service and Marketing. Stay connected and better manage your business by bringing the applications that run your finances and sales together in one solution.
Gravity’s robust reporting and dashboards make information transparent to users with the proper security. With its multi-location inventory and support for GAAP costing methods Gravity makes tracking and costing inventory easy.
Gravity’s goal is to fill the gap between small business applications like QuickBooks and expensive enterprise applications. Learn how you can apply this exciting technology for your growing business. Test Drive Gravity’s FREE 30-day Trial. My business is connected. Is yours?